Ultrasol® Magnum Flex is developed for use in fertigation.
The presence of urea in Ultrasol® Magnum Flex will facilitate the penetration of othernutrients applied via foliar sprays. The reduction in pH of the spray tank solution may increase the availability of nutrients and improve thestability of certain pesticides when mixed together in a spray tank. Because all NPK formulae are strong acidifiers, it is highly recommended that the pH of the final tank mix is checked before application starts, as pH levels below 4 may provoke scorching.
For use in pivot systems it is strongly recommended touse plenty of water after the application of Ultrasol® Magnum Flex in order to bring the nutrients in the rooting zone, and to wash off any residue on the leaves, as pH levels below 4 may provoke scorching.
Ultrasol® Magnum Flex is not recommended in hydroponic systems with inert substrates, like rockwool or perlite.
Ultrasol® Magnum Flex SOLUTIONS PER GROWTH STAGE
Plant establishment Ultrasol® Magnum Flex Starter: 16 - 30 - 15
- Ultrasol® Magnum Flex Starter isa formula which is high in phosphorous with N:P2O5:K2O = 1:2:1 ratio.
- This formula is designed to stimulate the sprouting and development of roots, stems and leaves, thanks to its nutrient balance and high phosphate content.
- It is used specifically during the first weeks of the vegetative cycle.
Leaf expansion and vegetative growth
Ultrasol® Magnum Flex Flowering & Fruit Set + nitrogen source
- This mix can be made by the farmer himself by simply adding a nitrogen fertiliser (e.g. urea, ammonium nitrate) to the Ultrasol® Magnum Flex Flowering & Fruit Set formula.
- A mix of Ultrasol® Magnum Flex Flowering & Fruit Set and urea at a ratio of 1:1 in the fertiliser tank, or a mix of Ultrasol® Magnum Flex Flowering & Fruit Set and ammonium nitrate at a ratio of 1:1,3 in the fertiliser tank, will resultin a NPK formula 30-8-15
- The resulting mix is high in nitrogen with N:P2O5:K2O = 4:1:2 ratio. This mix is designed for stages with a high requirement of nitrogen, especially during leaf expansion and vegetative growth. Ideal formula for leafy vegetables.